(HUGE h/t to On Knees for Jesus)
Let's run down a list of the statements/points made by Dana:
- You don't sound like any Christian that I know
- Doesn't understand how Kay can practice Christianity while claiming another Christian's viewpoint as hate
- What is hateful about Cathy's statement (true, nothing innately hateful but is missing the real topic behind the controversy. The issue is about the group he funds which wants to criminalize gay marriage.)
- You only subscribe to certain aspects of Christianity
- That's not how the gospels are presented.
- You sound like anything but a Christian
- Doesn't understand how certain aspects of the Christian faith is hateful
- You think God is hateful then?
- You're essentially calling Christ hateful.
- Is astonished over the statement that Christ doesn't directly address the gay community.
- (My favorite line) Give me the verse. Give me the verse. Give me the verse. No, no, no, no. Kay, give me the verse.
- The burden of proof is on you, you called my show.
- I want you to show me in the Bible where Christ preached hate?
- Stated that false Christians like Kay ran Dana from church.
- and another favorite, Kay is the type of person that embarrasses the faith.
I don't know much about Dana but she reminds me of someone else who likes to plug their ears.
Give me the verse. Give me the verse. Give me the verse. No, no, no, no. Kay, give me the verse.
La la la la la,
la la la la la.
Thank you for playing.