Friday, September 14, 2012

Jesus Tattoos!

I love the internets! I somehow stumbled upon inkarttattoos.com containing odd tattoos merging the image of Jesus with historical figures, film, and even cartoon characters. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Jesus Spock Tattoo. The script below reads "Live long and prosper" in Spanish. I'll let you guys try to decipher this one ( I'm looking at you Dr. McGrath).

Jesus Rides a Dinosaur. This tattoo based on a fantastic image floating about the interwebs a few years ago. I wrote a post about this hilarious image and on the spirituality found in one of my favorite films "The Land Before Time". An oldie but a goodie. Life wouldn't be the same without Creationists. 
I have a couple tattoos myself but nothing this crazy. Check out the above link to find everything from Gumby and Hello Kitty dying for our sins to Zombie Jesus Fish (yeah, I said zombie Jesus fish). Enjoy and feel free to share other links or images similar to the ones above, I'd love to see them. (Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Wondering if Todd Bentley has any wild Jesus tattoos? Check out his tattoos here.) This random stroll through the internet made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment