Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

It's videos like these that I thank Allah every day for Youtube.



 Fundies Say the Darndest Things is a website dedicated to archiving the most outrageous, irrational, and mind-numbing comments made by fundies from online forums. A quick perusal of the archives at first brought me to a light chuckle but after a few minutes these quotes quickly became depressing when reality began to sink in: these are quotes made by real people. You forget that sometimes while perusing through the internet.


Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
"The only thing a kid will learn in an American public school is that homosexuality is good, and America is bad. There is no way, under any considerations, circumstances, or conditions, that my kid will attend one of our leftist public brain laundries." Wolseley
["The Hebrews crossed the 'sea of reeds'. Most Jews agree on this. After all, the first 5 books are theirs."] 
"The first five books are theirs? Um, no. Moses was a Christian. Sorry."
  prosperousindividual
"That's the beauty of Heaven... we can leave our brains behind." Lainy68
"Are... are you now disputing the existance [sic] of DNA???"

Yes. DNA can never be proven. Evolutionists are obsessed with it because they always say ''chimps share 97% DNA with modern man'' etc. That's great, however you would then need to prove DNA is real. Asycthian

4 comments:

Don said...

I've heard some pretty strange things....They are some of them. LOL !

captron52 said...

If that wasnt so pitiful his point ov view would be hilarious.If you dont believe that God created the earth 6000 yrs ago youre going to hell! What a narrow minded person he is! Its really scary!

Sammy said...

Some of the comments on that site are absolutely hilarious. But, some of them remind me of my step-dad, which is a little scary.

Doug B said...

Oh my. I had forgotten how much fun that site is. Thanks for reminding me.

Post a Comment