Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Straying from The Path...

I am still taking baby steps when it comes to blogging. I have centered on topics that I am familiar with but I would like to venture off into unknown territory. I am considering a few topics to write about including:

  • Religious Themes found in C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia
  • The role of Religion in The Legend of Zelda video game series
  • My thoughts on Hinduism
  • A very personal blog on how and why I left Christianity for Monotheism
  • My thoughts on Enlightenment
  • The Muslim view on the Second coming of Jesus (Isa)
Now most of these I will have to read and research on extensively which is the main point of this blog. The more I learn about others and their view of God the greater the love and understanding for God and my fellow Man. I feel as if I have strayed away from my Mission Statement and I hope during this Christmas to get back on track. Peace be upon you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment